Who can be a Member?
1) Membership is open to families in Central Ohio who have a child or children 0 to 17 years old with a disability or special needs. Membership packages also available for schools, teachers, and therapists. Contact us for details.
2) The membership capacity of the library is currently 75 families, subject to change based on inventory and funding.
3) A waiting list is kept if the library is at capacity. Each family will be notified by email or phone when a membership spot becomes available.
What is included in the Membership?
1) Unlimited borrowing of items for up to 30 day loan periods. Maximum of 2 toys and maximum of 2 switches (subject to availability) may be checked out per family at a time.
2) Opportunity to purchase switch adapted toys at low cost.
3) Members may bring us their own toys which we will adapt for a fee. Fee and delivery timing to be determined based on type of adaptation required.
4) Access to customized toys, switches, and switch covers.
5) Online access to Katelyn’s Kloset Membership database for Viewing and Reserving
Items, viewing your loaned items, and checking membership status
6) Battery replacement on borrowed toys.
7) Access to Katelyn’s Kloset Facebook Closed Group
What is the Membership Fee?
Katelyn’s Kloset Fees for families are as follows:
• Beginning April 1, 2015, there is no membership fee for families to join Katelyn’s Kloset (thank you to all of the volunteers and donors who made this possible!)
• Professional Memberships for schools, teachers, and therapists are available and incur a membership fee (see application form below for details)
How do I Apply for Membership?
There are several ways to submit a membership application:
1) Visit Katelyn’s Kloset during open hours of Sat 10am-12pm to compete membership.
2) Print out the membership form from the link below, complete, scan, and email to email@example.com .